Facilities and Access
* The Hospital Of St Cross has very limited parking on site. Please see our Directions for alternative options.
If you are holding an event on site during the Summer Months we can arrange some parking in either our Meadow or Park which are both field areas. These need to be booked in advance of your event and are weather dependent.
* As you enter the site, there is level access to an accessible toilet.
* There is disabled access into The Chapel through the Ambulatory, which has a ramp. If you would like to use this access please ask at The Porter’s Lodge Shop.
* Please note some of the pathways are slightly uneven and are cobbled in places. There are steps up into our Brethren’s Hall with no ramp or lift.
* If Visitors want to wait for other members of their group there are several benches outside around the site and during the Summer months our tea room is open with seating inside and outside Opening Times
*Mobile phone reception is poor around the site. In the event of an emergency please contact the Porter in The Porters Lodge shop or another member of staff. There is a defibrillator on site.